Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My new website

I just "finished" my website on Franz Kafka and the trip I am taking this summer following Kafka's footsteps after reading all his works. I have spent a lot of time on it, which is how I missed my blogging session for last week. I have been slightly monomaniacal about it spending 6 to 8 hours on it each night after work. Every free moment was spent on programming this site. There is a lot more content to add, which is why, I suppose, no website is ever truly finished, but it is complete enough for me to take a step back for a moment and breathe. Check it out if you have time: http://vader.lib.umn.edu/lis753/peifer/ParistoPrague.html (no www). P.S. It doesn't look good in safari (I don't know why) so please use Firefox or Internet Explorer for full effect.

No comments: