Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thing 11. All About Google

After reading LMC Lady's post about Google, I decided to check it out. I read through the handout that she added a link to--fantastic reference! I subscribed to Web 2.0-- the educator social network that I found through this source. Google has a lot of different handouts that you can download from their site as well. I also looked through the infinite thinking site that LMC Lady wrote about.

I had this feeling while wandering through all of these google references that I had discovered myself to be on the edge of a brand new world, and with every new trip into an unknown destination, it is both daunting and exciting. Should I step into this new world? How will I ever find the time to explore these new things that I have discovered? Since I have walked this far, I might as well keep walking and see what exploring will uncover :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

I know just what you mean about being on the edge of a brand new world. I feel the same way. I'm so glad you found the Google info helpful. I love your blog -- it's insightful and visually lovely. Linda

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

A very weird thing happened. I clicked the green back arrow and all of a sudden my comment was repeated. That's why I deleted it. Weird.... Linda