Friday, September 28, 2007

Adding Personal Pictures

I have enjoyed adding pictures to the four blogs I am now maintaining. It adds a piece of my perspective of the world without having to add too much personal information. I did add a picture of myself per Ballroom Queen's Blog of 23's request. I know it is kind of hard to see me in it, but that is why I picked that particular picture. I think my newness to online posting leaves me feeling slightly uncomfortable posting a picture of myself in such an open forum. I hope this picture gives enough detail so you can recognize this picture is me while not giving enough information for just anyone to see me. This might seem strange, but I don't like having my picture taken in general so it probably follows that I wouldn't want people looking at the ones that are taken of me. If I could have my twin sister pose as me in all pictures, I would do it. I do love to take photos though so I have a lot of pictures of trees, oceans, mountains, and doorways (some of my favorite subjects) that I love to share with others.

1 comment:

Linda said...

WOW! Have you been busy. I feel guilty now. I love your pictures. They add so much, don't they? I actually put my dog's pic on my last entry...