Monday, September 17, 2007

Avatar notes

Here is my avatar and after the struggle I had adding her, I feel victorious that she is here. She was stubborn, but that is because I don't know the rules in fighting technology. I have to read directions and I had to search these out on the avatar.yahoo website. It ended up being very easy, but I had to read about it first before I discovered that. Now that I have done it once, I am sure that I will be able to add avatars to blogs again and again without any frustration. I wonder how my students deal with confusing assignments; if they give up before they finish simply because they do not have the tools to find the correct answer to succeed--while attaching avatars to blogs might be intuitive them. How do I empower them to keep trying until they accomplish the task at hand?

No comments: