Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Projector usage

Today I used my projector to give a power point presentation on T. S. Eliot for my AP Literature and Composition class. It was easy and it really kept the students' attention. They really liked the transition effects from slide to slide. It was also really fast to shift my previous notes into a power point presentation since they were already typed; I did it over my lunch break on a whim since I have all of these great resources available to me. I hope to create a power point presentation for each major lecture. It will make things easier in the long run and more digestible for the students. I love my projector!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lindsay, I don't comment on all of your blog entries, but please know how much I enjoy reading them all.
Linda