Friday, October 12, 2007

Thing 33: Some other thing

I have been trying to change the template of my blog. I have grown bored of it and wanted to freshen it up; maybe if its skin was changed, it would allow me to find more creative things to write about as well. The remaining things on the list don't intrigue me presently so I have procrastinated tackling any of those things to change the appearance of my blog instead, which is neither a mandatory task or an efficient one--and as it turns out, an ineffective one to boot.

I tried some of the templates that blogger offers and grew tired of them even faster. I went to some of the sites that blogger recommends to find a new skin and searched these sites for what seemed like hours. Well, it actually was hours...There are so many to choose from, but now I cannot figure out how to attach it to my blog. I tried changing my blog's html to classic to see if that would make the new skin attach, but that did not work either. I have run out of ideas and so my blog has returned to its old skin; sadly, it did not evolve into something new and beautiful. I have nothing to show for my hours of labor, but I do have thoughts ruminating so although I have lost this battle, I have not given up the war.

No comments: